About Ermenegildo Zegna
Recognized around the world as one of Italy’s luxury menswear brands, Zegna Cloth represents the crossroads of innovation and style. The Ermenegildo Zegna wool mill has concentrated mainly on the production of high quality wool, cashmere and mohair fabrics. In other words, the best there could possibly be in the world in terms of noble fibers.
The Summer 2019 Ermenegildo Zegna collection introduces 4 new bunches: Traveller 4 Seasons, Summertime Tropical, Trofeo® Linen and 15MilMil15® bunches.
As always we love to share the new Summer Anteprima album, a pictorial fashion guide for the season, with a summer collections for jacketing, bringing great style, color and versatility to a gentleman’s contemporary wardrobe. Blue, brown, beige and burgundy continue to play an important part in this seasons color range. For suitings there is still a strong emphasis on the mélange effect or plain shades, and this season see the re-introduction of the High Performance cloth, a must for the summer traveler. This album is probably one of the most effective, and sought after sales tools in the custom clothing industry.
- Bunch No. 228 is the new Traveller 4 Seasons, designed for the travelling man looking in mind, this is a well-balanced mixture of classic and contemporary business suiting.
- Bunch No 229 is the new Summertime Tropical. for the perfect light weight summer suit. Interesting range of designs and a nice palette of light summer colors.
- Bunch No. 230 introduces Trofeo® Linen. Whether it will be for suits or jackets this Wool/Silk/Linen will make a more modern and contemporary garment.
- Bunch No. 231 15MilMil15®. A tremendous range of colors in both yarn dye and piece dye. Very versatile shades for suits or, for matching with a sports coat combination.
The Winter 2018 Ermenegildo Zegna collection introduces three new bunches: Traveller 4 Seasons, 15MilMil15 and Trofeo® Cashmere.
But first check out the Winter Anteprima album, the pictorial fashion guide for the season, commences with winter collections for jacketing and brings great colors of the season and warmth. Burgundy and green hues still play an important part of this winter season. For suitings there is a strong emphasis on the mélange effect, and some wonderful 14MilMil14 suitings. Lastly, a group of stylish and luxurious overcoatings. This album is probably one of the most effective, and sought after sales tools in the custom clothing industry.
- Bunch No. 225 is the new Traveller, designed for the travelling man looking for versatility in style and comfort. Very much a cloth designed for the contemporary man.
- Bunch No 226 is the new 15MilMil15®. Zegna is known as a worldwide luxury house and this collection amplifies that. Just the hand of the cloth says it all.
- Bunch No. 227 is a new Trofeo® Cashmere jacketing. Great colors for the season, without being too heavy. The real surprise is the unique denim wool, giving a tremendous design opportunity in this quality.